вторник, 13 март 2012 г.

New lens

Just wanted to share my excitement from getting a new lens for bird photography Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L USM. Everyone says it is The lens someone needs for birds without being too extreme with the 500 and 600 huge and heavy lenses.My main focus will be birds, mammals, butterflies and everything that moves around and I can't get with my small digital camera Lumix TZ 10. At the moment I mainly do landscapes and macro with it. This new lens will let me do more.
I intend to mainly photograph from hides and I think I won't be doing much accidental shooting around. I intend to only do precise photographing in well planned moments. See if this will work this way.
I hope I will be able to share some of my images here so stay tuned. Will be posting my images on the website of a cottage in Bulgaria given out for renting. See its photography opportunities here.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар