понеделник, 18 юни 2012 г.

Sunday photo trip

It is Sunday. Time for relaxing. I couldn't stop myself from doing a couple of things in the morning but once lunch time came, I felt like I should spend at least the afternoon in something more pleasant then sitting at home. So I did. I grabbed my camera and off I went to the southern part of the Vitosha Mountain. I colleague suggested there were quite a few Whinchats there and I decided to go and photograph them.

Well enjoy the results down here. The weather was great and I enjoyed the fantastic evening light drawing shades.


Whinchat photography in Bulgaria

Whinchat photography in Bulgaria
Whinchat photography in Bulgaria

Whinchat photography in Bulgaria

Whinchat photography in Bulgaria

Corn Bunting photography in BulgariaWhinchat photography in Bulgaria

Yellow Wagtail photography in Bulgaria
Red-backed shrike photography in Bulgaria

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар