четвъртък, 29 ноември 2012 г.

White backed Woodpecker photography in Bulgaria

A day out in the past weekend was rather productive photography wise. The scenery was fantastic with lovely autumn colors of the forest. I knew there is White backed Woodpecker in the woods at the area where I was going so decided to take my 400 mm lens. We were fairly noisy chatting about when someone shouted out "quiet"! Everyone froze up and I realised it was time to put the 400 mm on my Canon 60 D. A White backed Woodpecker was quietly and calmly tapping on a fallen tree log. It was really calm. At the first moment I didn't dare moving about. I was only about 8-9m from it. When I did a few shots I decided changing position. The bird was still feeding searching for insects under the moss. The woody stayed for about 30 min. It was rather dark and the photography was a challenge. However, here are the results:

White-backed Woodpecker photography in Bulgaria by Iordan Hristov
author: Danbirder © 2012




White-backed Woodpecker photography in Bulgaria by Iordan Hristov
author: Danbirder © 2012























Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар