четвъртък, 31 януари 2013 г.

New birding and photography trip coming up

I have been thinking to do some serious photography for a long time. This would mean lots of images and quite intense clicking of the camera. Well I can't wait for the end of the week. Tomorrow Friday, I will be off to the North Eastern part of Bulgaria where a colleague and I have established a birding a photography cottage.

The birding and photography cottage presents fantastic opportunities for everyone willing to spend some time in peaceful nature. I am looking forward to spend some time in the hides waiting for Golden Jackals, Hawfinches, Woodpeckers, Goshawks and Buzzards. See if this is going to be quite like I expect but anyway, I am quite excited and look forward to this.

The bird photography hides that we manage can be seen here and do not hesitate to drop me a line at:
 info [at] naturetravel [.] eu

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар