понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Buzzard photography session coming up

This weekend I went to a site near Sofia where Buzzards are attracted with bait. There is a photography hide there and I hope that soon we'll be able to show some shots. As a part of its maintenance, a friend and I went to the spot to prepare it and put out the first pieces of bait so that the birds can start learning it. Also we mowed the meadow and set up a few new perches for the birds. In a couple of days I shall go there again to see what the results are and will put out some more bait. Looking forward to seeing the results.

In the meantime, I also managed to go to a reservoir nearby which has some extensive shallow flooded spots. There were quite a few Common Snipes which might be another idea for more photography opportunities. Birds will be there throughout the winter so even a tent might do.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар